Book me to talk to your school, class or bubble online!
ALL VIRTUAL VISITS INCLUDE:
– a 30-45 minute session with me
– a book reading of your choice
– activity sheets to continue after the session
– the chance to buy signed and personalised copies of my books
– a signed and personalised poster posted to your school
In this session for EYFS and KS1 children, I introduce myself, explain a little about one of my picturebooks, before reading the book from start to finish, using an animated slideshow to ensure that children can see the full detail of beautifully detailed illustrations. Afterwards, they can even ask me questions!
30 minutes, Suitable for Reception to Year 3
BECOMING AN AUTHOR
KS2 BOOK READING AND CHALLENGE
In this session, I’ll begin by giving a short presentation on any book of your choice – from THE MIDNIGHT GUARDIANS, PERIJEE AND ME, MAX AND THE MILLIONS, CHRISTMAS DINNER OF SOULS, to ROCK BOTTOM and TRIPWRECKED! – followed by a reading and a Q&A. If you like, I can even set your class a short creative writing challenge to continue afterwards!